Help - Intro
This section provides a copy of the documentation which is included
in the on-line help system for the MBLogic application. The menu to the left
is the menu used by the on-line help. To select a help topic from this copy
of the on-line help system, choose an item from this menu. To return to the
rest of the web site, choose an item from the horizontal menu above.
This software system provides a complete automation control system platform
with the following features:
- Soft logic control using conventional PLC programming languages.
- Web based graphical HMI based on industry standards.
- Communications to field IO using industry standard client (master)
and server (slave) protocols.
- No limit on the control program size or the number of communications
- Web service server protocol for enterprise integration (MPR/ERP).
- Built-in web based status monitoring and control.
- Built-in web based on line help.
- Complete configurability.
- Cross platform portability.
Click on the links below or at the left to read more details on each topic.
- General information about the packages.
- Communications and protocols, including configuration of servers
- Soft Logic
- Soft logic system, including instructions, addressing, and specifications.
- Web based HMI. This includes creating web pages, and configuring the
- System installation and start up.
- How to monitor the status of a running system. Also, verifying the
configuration, and making changes to a running system (on lin programming).
- Information about the software.