Help - About
This software system is known as MBLogic, and has the following capabilities:
- Has a built in soft logic (PLC) system.
- Has a built in web based HMI.
- Acts as a communications server (master).
- Acts as a communications client (slave).
- Can be both server and multi-client system simultaneously.
- Supports multiple protocols simultaneously.
- Communications can be extended with user-written modules.
- Has a built in web based status and control system.
- Has extensive on line documentation.
The software has the following system requirements:
- Will run on any computer capable of supporting Python 2.6 and the
Twisted networking framework.
- Hard drive space requirements for the basic software (excluding
Python, Twisted and user application files) is approximately ten megabytes.
- The required speed for the computer will depend upon the size of the
soft logic program, the number of communications connections and type of
protocols used, and the scan and polling speeds used. An average PC should
be able to support over 100 connections. Several dozen connections
should be able to be supported while maintaining a low CPU load.
This software licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and
is free software. See the included license document for more details as to the
applicable version and terms of the license. You may copy and distribute this
software freely provided you adhere to the terms of the license.