Help - Using the HMIBuilder program
The HMIBuilder program is used to create the finished HMI web page
from the SVG HMI drawing. This step requires the following to be already
- The SVG drawing containing the HMI widgets and associated art should
be complete and each widget should have a useful id assigned to it.
- The HMI configuration file mbhmi.config
should be complete with all tags, alarms, and events which will be used
by the HMI.
- An HMI web page template should be complete and ready to use. One or
more template files will have been provided with HMIBuilder, but if you
will be using a custom template, you should complete and test it before
- Select input files
- Select the drawing and HMI configuration files you wish to use.
- Select options
- Select the drawing options.
- Edit widgets
- Associate the widgets options to generate the scripting.
- Assemble page
- Assemble the completed HMI web page.
- On line help.
After the above steps have been performed, the HMI web page will be