Using the SVG Library with Inkscape
This section describes how to use the standard SVG library with Inkscape.
This includes points to observe, and special techniques for certain types
- Standard Boilerplate
- Standard boilerplate, including common colour, gradient, and filter
definitions, and also default tag names used.
- SVG Layer Menus
- How to control SVG layers using menus.
- Background Clip-Art
- Some clip art is included to be used as background images, and has no
properties which can be controlled.
- Simple Input Devices
- Simple input devices, including push buttons.
- Combined IO Devices
- Some objects include both input and output characteristics. These include
selector switches and illuminated push buttons.
- Simple Output Objects
- Simple output objects, including pilot lights and text and numbers.
- Rotating Output Objects
- Rotating output objects, including dial pointers and pumps.
- Column Level Output Objects
- Column level output objects, including column gauges, tanks, and hoppers.
- Pipes, Ducts, and Conveyors
- Pipes, ducts, and conveyors. These are also simple output devices.
- Strip charts.
- Compound Objects
- Some objects are created from a number of simpler ones. These include
numeric data entry keypads and numeric (or text) increment and decrement