HMI web clients can be build entirely from templates rather than creating
entirely new web pages. The following describes the provided templates.
- Web Page Templates
- Several web page templates are provided with different page layouts.
Select a page layout that suits your application as well as the SVG
- SVG Templates
- Several SVG template files are provided in different sizes together with
some template specific CSS files. The size and proportions of the CSS
files which should be used will will depend on the size and proportions
of the HMI screen size in the application.
- CSS Templates
- CSS stands for "Cascading Style Sheet" and is the standard means of
applying styling (colours, fonts, layout, etc.) to web pages. CSS features
which are common to all the web page templates are held is a separate file
from those features which are specific to individual web templates.
- Other Template Files
- Several other types of template files are provided. These include standard
common files to control page layout and display standard error messages.
You will need to provide your own logos and other graphics, and also to
provide application specific configurations and message texts
- Template Compatibility
- This describes which web templates are compatible with which SVG
templates, as well as which page layout CSS files are required for each.
- Template Customisation
- The provided web and SVG templates can be customised or replaced by
ones of your own design.